Monday, August 21, 2017

freight train photo

near the comedy club tonight, I was taking a walk and I liked seeing the freight train rushing past that I wanted a photo of it. I was above the tracks. I didn't want to leave for another venue just yet, so the walk works fine. most of the train cars said union pacific. it went fine at the next venue, I spoke I what I did this weekend including seeing the saints game, and the al gore movie.
   I also spoke of the lady gaga concert happening at the xcel center in st. paul. I had seen her show twice before, in 2010 and 2014, so I didn't need to go this time.
   there was also an annoying greeter in the back of the bus in the evening, and he couldn't get his facts straight about the civil war. but this wasn't the only 'tall tales' we heard from this man.



No comments:

Post a Comment