Saturday, August 12, 2017

discounted cookies rejected

this was a day of seeing more fringe shows, three in all. I went home and went to the grocery store between show numbers 1 and 2. I chose some cookies from the discount table, but at checkout the clerk noticed they had been opened, I hadn't. they were essentially rejected for this reason, put aside. I was asked if I still wanted them, but in many ways their actions stated the decision was made for me. I still needed some snack food items, so before I went to do some karaoke I got some graham crackers at a cub foods. I did 'dyer maker' by led zeppelin. the three shows I saw were serpentine, buffy the bedbug slayer, and fruit flies like a banana. got some small buttons at the third show mentioned, and noticed it will get an encore performance.


No comments:

Post a Comment