Friday, August 11, 2017

fringe volunteer party

I went to a party tonight, it was for volunteers at fringe festival. it happened to be in a venue where I once performed comedy. I won the first drawing, there was two rounds. fewer people at the first one. I got two tickets for brave new workshop, I have attended a show there before. no surprise how I enjoyed talking to some people there more than others. we shared some of our 'war stories', why not? at one point I left for a short time to see some of my comedy friends at another bar, just down the street, it was within walking distance.
   it was an irregular day in terms of my eating. I was running late this morning, did not get breakfast until I was downtown. I drove, instead of taking the bus, so it meant paying a fee to park in a ramp. then there was more of the 'make your sandwich' thing at the office. what I like is the cheese at these events, I eat plenty of it, separate from any sandwiches. then for the evening meal I had a TV dinner. I didn't feel like going out to eat anyway. at lunchtime I picked up a saints baseball ticket for the sunday game.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment