Friday, August 25, 2017

manic monday, bangles

I went to do karaoke tonight after going to the comedy club and library. first song I did was 'manic monday' by the bangles. I recall this one being a hit when I was young. this was 'postponed from an earlier date'. wanted to do it Tuesday but didn't have the time to wait for my turn. funny how I did the song on a day that wasn't Monday. but it still works. also fits since I now live in the big city and understand the sense of urgency of being on time for work and other things. as well as saying I 'live the manic life of a comedian'. the second song I did was 'price tag' by Jessie j and BOB. I first heard this one when doing 'wii dancing' at the office. and it resonates with me, especially 'sale comes first, truth comes second'. I did not see the harmonica guy tonight though. but I did see the Kentucky native for the first time in a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment