Wednesday, August 2, 2017

purpose day, ice cream

today at the office we had ice cream to celebrate the IPO of 3 years ago. it was called 'purpose day' as I think we were to remember what our purpose is. there were ice cream servers, but I did have some more when one tub was nearly empty. I was washing out my soup container and the tub was there in the sink. so I poured it into my coffee mug and drank it, as by then it had mostly melted. I liked putting my own toppings on the ice cream, such as nuts, chocolate syrup, sprinkles, and a cherry. it was a typical Monday at the office, high volume on the payoff report. as expected, did not get to much else, but we are not expected to get to the sale project on a high-volume day.
   at the performance venue tonight, I did ones about report cards, an unfunny running joke at the office, day in the life of my 'work spouse', multi-tasking while doing OT, American legion baseball, and the movie 'b-side'.

No comments:

Post a Comment