Wednesday, August 16, 2017

san marino stamps

I was looking at first day cover stamps online and was surprised to hear how some of them were from san marino. I found out this is a small nation surrounded by Italy. this might explain why I hadn't heard of it much  before. I like baseball, and there are some baseball stamps from there, I think honoring European championships being there. at some point I will likely order them, since they tend to be cheap compared to other collectibles like postcards. I ordered a different baseball first day cover today, from spain, of the Toronto blue jays stadium. all I could find of the year I went there, 2015, for the pan-am games. I saw one game there.
   I made it to the performance venue, got soaked going to and from my car and it was a short walk. tried to watch a DVD before leaving, but fell asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment