Wednesday, August 9, 2017

pat sajak in chicago

normally I watch 'big bang theory' reruns after the 6pm news, but tonight I kept it on the same channel (a little too lazy maybe?) and found out 'wheel of fortune' is doing their show in Chicago this week, as host pat sajak was from there. so I kept it there to see what they would be showing about the city. even liked hearing what suburbs the contestants were from, a reminder of living there for nearly 6 years.
   I also made it to the performance venue later in the evening. there was 2 boxes of free CDs available, was told by the show runner how they were brought in by the owners. so I claimed 5 of them. some CDs had plenty of copies available. now it is a matter of listening to them, but I am finding out doing so in my car while driving to and from venues works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment