Friday, August 25, 2017

heart attack, demi lovato

I had a sandwich at lunchtime at erbert gerbert and heard the song 'heart attack' by demi Lovato. it was a catchy song, especially the part about not wanting to fall in love.
   on facebook I saw something about the chameleon and her band playing at a Minneapolis bar, so I plan on going there tonight. but I need to get to the ATM first to see that I have enough for the cover charge and the beer.
   I made a nice find when checking the iowa hawkeye football schedule. on their website was mention of the school's baseball team playing at the world university games, and before that the national baseball congress tournament. so I found both on e-bay, a postcard of the latter- the stadium in Wichita that is- and two tow first day cover stamps of the former. one was of Edmonton, Canada, from 1983, and the other buffalo, new York, from 1993.

No comments:

Post a Comment