Friday, August 18, 2017

knock-knock jokes

twice today 'knock-knock' jokes were relevant. first when I saw my 'work spouse' in the breakroom and asked if the 'yo' moments- when I ask questions- are like that. the other was when an HR official arrived to give me a form and said 'knock knock'- although it is a small cube and not much to knock on in it. also great to see the attorney when riding the bus home in the evening. I spoke of going to a county fair over the weekend, even showed some photos from my digital camera. she wanted to read more from a book about feminism, especially the women's movement, in Minnesota.
   I did some karaoke as well, in reference to last week. I chose 'angel of the morning' as I did 'angel' last week. also great to see the harmonica guy, he spoke of being a Vietnam vet, in the navy at da nang and the tet offensive.



No comments:

Post a Comment