Tuesday, August 22, 2017

before he cheats, carrie underwood

I did some karaoke tonight, saw the button while there. she did two songs, the second was 'before he cheats' by carrie underwood. I laughed a lot before she started singing it. also a reminder of listening to an Eminem CD this week where one of the songs makes a reference to it. she also did 'don't speak' by no doubt, a song I have done before. I did 'brave' by sara bareilles, had hoped to do more but it was getting late and I knew I needed to go.
    this was the third venue I saw tonight, and the only one I got stage time at. I saw friends at the forst two, including brawler at the second. the comedy show was replaced by a music show.
   at the office there was some left-overs in the breakroom at midday. I got the last burger, also got some bratwurst. guess the can of soup I had planned on eating will have to wait for another day. it was a day of getting caught up on work. also an advisory board meeting, a conference call.


No comments:

Post a Comment