Friday, August 4, 2017

facility czar last day

it was announced near the end of the previous workday that our 'facility czar' would be leaving the company soon, and move to florida. so I had hoped to have the time to hand off a photo of us from a going away party for one of my managers about two weeks ago. but it was not to be, as our security guard arrived in the afternoon and said he was in for a short time in the morning and then that was it. I understood it just fine, he didn't want to get mobbed by well-wishers. I prefer to avoid all of the attention as well.
   after work I made my first visit this weekend to Canadian days, a festival in little Canada. I got my festival button and then some corn on the cob. after this was done I eventually got some pepperoni pizza and some bottled water. during this time I saw Minnesota Vikings cheerleaders selling calendars. they were also posing for photos, so I got one with them. I will want to post it on facebook eventually as I figured that school bouncer and my college roommate might like it. then after a short time at home checking email, I off again, this time for some performing at a micro-brewery in Minneapolis. I got a guest set there.

No comments:

Post a Comment