Monday, September 18, 2017

amish family of 4

as I was taking the bus home from work tonight, I noticed near the front was an amish family of four, the kids were both boys. I didn't hear them speak a word at all, and I saw them with suitcases. when I was ready to leave I noticed the tag on it said 'greyhound', referring to another bus service.
   my cohort is not back yet, so I am still swamped with the payoff report. I did more than expected though, all but one page was found and logged out. I found a senior leader that is serving as a mentor early in the day and we spoke for a little while in preparation for a job fair this week.
   at the comedy club I saw the Wisconsin couple, and said I liked being sandwiched between them recently when I got stage time. the lady did refer to me being a 'live blogger' at one of her shows, I liked that memory as she's one of the best-known comics in the area. when I arrived at the performance venue, I did ones about what I did last week, an offspring song, repair shop, resale shop, and a man I met on karaoke night.


No comments:

Post a Comment