Sunday, September 17, 2017

violin mash-ups

I had just acquired a free CD and listened to it in my car on the way to and from performing. it is mash-ups of songs, with plenty of violins in it. some is classical music, but also more modern songs like ones by taylor swift, u2, and pink. it actually sounds fairly good, I liked seeing somebody try this concept.
   I did more looking for a costume this afternoon, and it meant going to another resale shop. I found some good books as well, including another one from the 'don't know much' series. and one about a murder mystery in stand-up comedy.
   I performed tonight, kind of in costume. it was kind of funny when I saw the D.C. native show up and he said 'you normally dress better than that', after I had already performed. the things we will do for stage time! and I am also adding another performer to the 'ring of honor', somebody I had done a fringe show with last year as she is co-host of the show I did tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment