Wednesday, September 27, 2017

holding serve

I said that my day at the office was 'holding serve'. since I got 2 packs of contracts perfected and filed, and 2 just arrived this week. I started with one, so there still is one left. I am under the impression now that my cohort may not be back at all, as she has been absent since labor day. I have been doing what I can, and quite well. we also had breakfast pizza, pretty good.
   I made it to the performance venue in the evening, and I had to do a joke about one of the hosts being unfamiliar with the 'dude code'. he is still kind of young, just turned 21. others were about corporate gig, streaker at football game, blushing bride, hood ornament. one new comic was a trainwreck, to say the least. we noticed how he left his notes behind.
   I also heard from bathtub's sister, on facebook, who said she is a contributing musician on her mom's CDs as well. still trying to figure out the best way to acquire some more of them, I noticed they are all available at amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment