Wednesday, September 27, 2017

movie songs by sia

found another movie song done by sia. in the 'you might like' section of my youtube page I saw 'California dreamin', and sia's version was done for a disaster movie, 'san andreas'. I had recently found out another song of hers, 'bird set free', was in a shark attack movie, 'the shallows'. when I found 'dreamin' I had to let mason city know, as I recalled a while back that we discussed 'punk rock girl' by the dead milkmen in a facebook posting. and the song 'California dreamin' is name-checked in it, the beach boys version. but of course the best known version is an earlier one, by the mamas and the papas. I am thankful for his music education, but sometimes I am self-taught.
   we had more pizza at the office today, but this time at midday. It was in reference to re-signing a client to a long-term deal. there was plenty of pizza to be had, and still some left at the end of the day so I am wondering if there will be a second chance at it. my work spouse said the truck will be here Friday to take away documents, so we are nearing the end. his explains why some were boxing things up before I had the payoff report pulled. I had another meeting about the next chapter with a senor leader in the afternoon, after having pizza of course.
   I fell asleep for a while in the evening after getting home and having some dinner. then I went to the performance venue. I liked how even though it is the same set as I've had at other venues this week, there was one crowd member who gave me another idea about finding the CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment