Sunday, September 24, 2017

swapping lighbulbs

I was tired of the lack of working lightbulbs in my home and decided to switch them around a little to see if it made a difference. and it seems like it has, so now it is just one light out instead of two.
  I liked how there wasn't much to do today, much like Saturday. I got some sheet protectors and a bottle of sparkling water at a Walgreen. And I slept a lot in the afternoon as well. in the evening I knew I needed to get the dishes, trash, and recycling done. I also went to mcdonald's and had an ice cream cone.
   a comedy friend asked me on facebook my opinion about the TV show 'big bang theory'. also since there is a new show, 'young sheldon', that is a prequel of it. I said I was reserving my opinions of the new show until I actually see it. but I said they truly struck gold with 'theory'. the brilliant writing, casting, and chemistry is one that rarely sees. and how it has connections to an earlier hit show, 'roseanne', which is no accident. chuck lorre produced both shows. three actors have been on both shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment