Wednesday, September 20, 2017

job fair early departure

I went to a job fair in the early afternoon, pleased to get to talk to 3 companies there. but two others left early, an hour early. I let my HR rep know about it and he said he would set up a meeting where I would get contact information for them. I was there for just under an hour, and had some of the food and rink but there were no sandwiches. had to go find them elsewhere, and all I found were lunchables so I had some of them.
  I made it to the performance venue tonight, and a newer comic said he hadn't heard some of my internet dating stories. so I got out a photo album with some of those kinds of photos. one was from a horse drawn carriage, another was of a company outing at a museum. I did ones about an offspring song, myrtle beach guy, job fair, the aforementioned internet dating, and going to a resale shop for a costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment