Monday, September 25, 2017

his mom's CD

I saw plenty of comedy friends tonight as I was at the clubs, one of them was bathtub. I said I saw a CD at cheapo and she had the same name, he said 'that's my mom'. so I went back to see if it was still at the store, and it was. so I bought it for a dollar, worth it! he warned me about how it would be sad songs, but I don't mind. I spoke of how one of my favorite bands is smashing pumpkins, and they have a double CD called 'mellon collie and the infinite sadness'. that says a lot about me liking sad songs. I have a good collection going of CDs done by friends, over 40, and it will go next to the others. already listened to it in my car, it sounds fine. I compare the price I paid to two other things. a CD by the Wisconsin girl was still there, and the asking price was $6 more than his mom's CD. and my next visit was to a family dollar, where I got 4 rolls of TP for the same price as his mom's CD. but I really like having the CD, as it will last way longer.
   at the performance venue, I did ones about performing for colleagues, streaker at football game, being filmed doing karaoke, hood ornament, his mom's CD, and the family dollar cashier.
   it was bust as usual at the office, but I got plenty done including a meeting about my resume and the jobs to apply for. so no carryover on accounts from the payoff report.

No comments:

Post a Comment