Thursday, September 14, 2017

golfball snowglobe

the cubicle occupied by my boss has already been cleaned out, and I decided to claim a few things when our 'de facto' facility manager came around to clean it out. I claimed a golfball snowglobe, and some photos of office colleagues. I was in one of them, a group photo. also at the office, the backlog on titles has been eliminated. no meetings scheduled made it easier. I also went to the karaoke bar tonight and performed two songs, 'twist and shout' by mary chapin carpenter, and 'dizz knee land' by dada. I had a conversation with a man there that spoke of being from myrtle beach, SC. he spoke well of his hometown and said I should visit sometime, but I said I have had to cut back on traveling as it was getting expensive.


No comments:

Post a Comment