Saturday, September 9, 2017

roseville vs. woodbury football

i went to my first high school football game of the season tonight, it was in roseville.  I probably had been there for a game before, buy not sure when. Roseville led 7-0 at the half against woodbury, and led 19-7 at one point in the 4th quarter. woodbury went ahead 22-19 with just under a minute left, but Roseville found  away to win, 25-22. another spectator noticed my notebook and asked about it, I said I like taking notes about the game as it is easier to remember what happened. I tend to pay attention more! I mostly notate the penalties, turnovers, and touchdowns.
   but the night didn't end there. I checked facebook after I got home, and there was an invite for a karaoke venue in st. paul that I hadn't heard of. I did one song, 'impossible' by shontelle. I may want to go there more often, as I like my stage time. I looked through the 'game room' section as well, but did not play anything there. the place reminded me of a machine museum in san Francisco that is at fisherman's wharf. the karaoke show runner knew me as 'the button's friend'.

No comments:

Post a Comment