Saturday, September 2, 2017

midway pro bowl

I went to midway pro bowl in st. paul this afternoon and bowled two games. the recent news of its upcoming closure, due to the construction of the soccer stadium, was what brought me there. I bowled better in the second than the first, didn't crack the century mark in the first. started off the game with a gutter ball. no problem getting two games in, less than half of the 32 lanes were being used. then after it I went to the library to print some things.
   also went to a comedy show tonight, good show but I got annoyed with a comic after the show. this is why I told myself that I needed to learn a lesson from dealing with annoying patrons, but I forgot this can happen with some comics as well. meaning, try to leave early after shows as sometimes it is painfully evident when I have stayed too long, based on some of the conversations I end up listening to and or am in. and I am not the type that writes it off as 'they were drunk', as that is an invalid excuse to me. if people know they act way worse when drunk, then don't do that. it was why I drove home with the car radio off, didn't want to have any songs playing to remind me of it later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment