Monday, September 4, 2017

hey jealousy, gin blossoms

I did karaoke tonight, three songs. the second was 'hey jealousy' by the gin blossoms. it is a reminder of being in college, as I saw the band in concert at luther college in decorah, iowa. first song was 'live forever' by oasis, and the third was 'alive' by sia. but I didn't think all of the lyrics were correct on the third, although it was the newest of the three I did, had to ask if it was available.
    I also made it to the renaissance festival. saw the third and final robin hood show of the day, I have two friends in it. I like how they've added a few things to it. this time I got a little wet as they also was tossing a bucket of water on the crowd. one of them was later walking on stilts, the mensa guy. I was about to leave when the rain arrived, I decided to seek shelter under a tree then in a jewelry shop. then when it was over I went back to my car and went home. I like how going on labor day means minimal problems with traffic there.

No comments:

Post a Comment