Monday, October 24, 2011

3 Dreams

I had some odd dreams on 3 straight days. First was an argument about the governor, where I was defending. I said he was doing fine, working on a new stadium and handled the government shutdown well. Then there was enlisting in the military, though I didn't know how to do formation or even who or how to salute properly. Finally I was at the comedy club, I either didn't like the joke or understood it and said so to a comedian friend. Another said I was an inspiration, and both get more stage time than I do. I analyze my own dreams often, I have a few ideas about these. With the first I am thinking it's because I don't like having to defend myself but often say I am ready to if need be. It means having to be good at it when challenged. Next likely was in reference to multiple things. I recall sharing stories about how it was sold by military recruiters as a way to pay for college, I had mentioned it recently in passing. Then there was a college roommate who was from a proud military family, he wanted me to enlist. The third is obvious, as I do spend plenty of time at the clubs, since I enjoy it. And yes, I have become more gracious about compliments due to doing comedy.
   Saw a comedian friend tonight at the club for the first time in a while, he said he had dental surgery. I asked about where his 'entourage' was, he said he hasn't had them in a while. I'm wondering if I should have one. Since I was at the comedy club tonight, I didn't catch much of Game 5 of the Series, I listened to some on the radio and a little on TV as I left the show early. The Cardinals lost to the Rangers and trail 3 games to 2. The Series now moves back to St. Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment