Thursday, October 6, 2011

Knowitall

I dealt with a knowitall tonight, hated that. Couldn't wait to leave the event when it ended. It was one of the few times where I showed up a little early, it was due to some computer problems. Normally I don't make it on time as I like to check my email right after work, but I'm unsure as to what is wrong.
    I could tell the event coordinator was getting a little annoyed as well, but was too polite to say anything. It was because she said 'hold on a second' at one point. I think we've all dealt with these types before, and in spite of this that doesn't make it easier to handle each time we see them. I'm sure these people have their story and their reasons for acting this way, but it is no excuse to me. They like to bully people into thinking they know everything, when in reality some of them don't know anything. I should know, I've been able to poke holes in the claims of one know-it-all before.
    After the event ended I went to to library until it closed, got a few event tickets printed like a Dairy Queen 2 for 1 Blizzard coupon. Now I need to find out when I have the time to use it as I have 2 weeks until it expires, possibly this weekend. Checked to see if a copy of the movie 'Grumpy Old Men' was available, but it was checked out. Will have to try again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment