Saturday, October 29, 2011

Look-Alike at Game

Saw a lookalike to that San Francisco Giants pitcher named Wilson- from a TV commercial- on the way to the Iowa/Minnesota football game earlier today. Hawkeyes lost to the Gophers 22-21, 2 missed field goals and an onside kick were costly. I did get a picture of this man and after I did it he said if I wanted one that I just needed to ask. It's the second straight year where Iowa has lost the battle for the trophy known as 'Floyd of Rosedale', a bronze pig created in 1935. I was fine with walking to and from the stadium and across a footbridge over the Mississippi River, good exercise and nice scenery.
    In the evening I went to Fright Farm in Maplewood, a haunted house. One actor was keeping people interested while waiting by gunning a Husqvarna chainsaw. I wasn't sure what brand, saw it was orange. It's proof of how I think, when I care about things like a brand of chainsaw and wanting to satisfy curiosity. So I saw it on a table, turned off, after I had went through. My dad had chainsaws as a kid, so hearing and seeing one doesn't bother me much. He had Homelite and McCulloch, those are red and yellow. I liked doing one thing after the haunted house, hadn't done it in a while. It was watch some of the shows after the 10pm news, like 'storm stories' and another where a local sports journalist interview people. Though I fell asleep in my easy chair while watching the first one, must have been tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment