Monday, October 3, 2011

Knitting

Somebody on the bus this morning was knitting. Another rider asked them what it was and they were informed it would be a scarf. I didn't see metal needles, which is typical, but wooden ones and they were quite big. But the yarn was thicker as well.
   Saw half of the comedy show tonight, needed to leave early to get caught up on errand running as I didn't get around to things like the trash and dishes due to calling my dad the night before. It was a long call as usual, about an hour, and he told me about watching the Ken Burns documentary series about Prohibition. It may have been just as well, since I noticed the dumpster was full last night, actually overflowing. It was nice being back at the club after having to skip last week for a writer meeting, haven't heard yet when the next writer meeting will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment