Monday, October 10, 2011

Loyalty Card

On the way to the comedy club tonight I went to the Superamerica and got my dinner, but also asked for the new loyalty card. I didn't care much about it until it took effect, though there were slips of paper printing with receipts for a while that spoke of it. It was nice to see one friend there, he introduced me to another comic, I did my best to remember his name by saying it right after I was told his name. The first comic scheduled failed to take the stage, so they don't wait long and on to the next one. I was pleased that one comic I had sent a 'happy birthday' wish to recently was there. I had asked in the wish if he was having a show nearby soon, since he had moved to New York City in April, and he said 'soon'. Didn't realize it would be this soon. One of his friends from NYC had some jokes I liked, one was about 'getting home safely' and the other was about euphemisms for growing up in a poor family. I left before the show ended, but thankful I stayed for these 2 comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment