Friday, October 28, 2011

Napa Valley Wine

I have been inundated with emails recently about the writer union I am a part of, looks like we are having another meeting soon. Trying to figure out the best time for it. The last meeting was a month ago, and little was agreed upon besides deciding to meet again. I said I wanted to participate more but needed to know the ways I can, and not much was said so far.
    I had 3 bottles of wine for a while that weren't cracked open, but slowly after meeting somebody they have been opened and drank as I met somebody who likes wine. The last of these was the Napa Valley wine that a friend from work got me while visiting there. My date liked it a lot, when we had it for dinner tonight, lasagna.
    Tonight was game 7 of the World Series, and somehow the Cardinals found a way to win again over the Rangers. During the 6th inning my date decided to go walk the dog, I went out as well, knowing it was a 30-minute walk and we would be back before the game ended. We decided to get up and dance a little after the final out, as I spoke of how I did this when the Cardinals last won in 2006. It seemed appropriate then as I was hearing them play the song featured on a Six Flags commercial where you see an old man dancing around, and the few words heard were 'hey now'.

No comments:

Post a Comment