Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Time Keeper

It was nice having a turn as the time keeper tonight at the comedy club, did it for 2 comics as the main one had to go onstage. It means using a stopwatch and a flashlight, just paying attention. Watched some of the first game of the World Series tonight before and after the show. It was nice seeing the Cardinals win it over the Rangers 3-2. Will try to watch more of game 2 on Thursday. I did plenty of paper shredding tonight before the show as I wanted to organize my paid bills more, getting them grouped by account into one envelope.  So it meant many of the other ones were shredded, along with inserts I don't need. The trash can is nearly full because of it. At work there was bartlett pears in the breakroom, I ate one at lunchtime. I have come to the understanding that it is best to not renew a magazine subscription. Nothing unusual there, but it is the Sporting News, and I've had it since grade school. There was a card I got recently, when I called I was informed how they are apparently going online. I wasn't really reading it enough anyway, but it was odd how there was no response to my mailing saying I would renew the subscription. I expected to get another statement and then sending in a check, which is customary for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment