Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Kelly Clarkson Songs

It was a notable day at work as it meant a farewell to our 'facility czar', who is transferring to Arizona. This was somebody who encouraged me to get a first-ever flu shot 2 years ago, I now get them annually. The food left a lot to be desired, as it was chicken tacos that were really soupy. I preferred eating the shredded cheese plain, there was plenty of it.
    There was an annoying knowitall on the bus in the evening, he kept switching subjects and couldn't get his facts straight about sports and politics (specifically, presidents). It was about the local sports teams and their stadiums, but also the World Series droughts of the Red Sox and Cubs, got them switched around, or even when Babe Ruth was traded to the Yankees. I wanted to say something but I knew better. good chance it will be a while before I have to see this man again. Still makes me think of the Kelly Clarkson song 'Mr. Know it All' since I've known a few. It's the typical they claim to know it all but intelligent people can poke holes into their stories and prove they really don't know anything.
     Liked getting a pizza at a Little Caesar's that opened nearby. I meant to look for magnets with the location on it but thought about it again only after I had left. I had one from two other locations. It's nice to compare them. Noticed how there were some searchlights in the evening, after getting back from the comedy club, which guided customers to the shop.
     During lunchtime I did a walk through the skyway with a group, asked for a map after it was done so I could do the route again later. I may even luck out and find another Charlie Brown and Snoopy statue.

No comments:

Post a Comment