Friday, October 21, 2011

Revolver Tattoo

On the bus this evening after work I had somebody greet me by reaching over and saying 'my friend'. I said hi, he said 'hi, how are you?' and then changed his seat. He had a tattoo of a revolver on his arm, said 'slick' next to it, also had an iron cross on one hand. There was a crossing guard that was being too friendly to everyone, he had to back off when one girl said something to the effect of how she doesn't talk to strangers. Liked seeing a costumed 'Little Caesar' in the plaza, promoting the new location for the pizza chain. Got a picture of the costumed character along with an anchored hot air balloon. It was done from a distance so it wasn't too obvious- and I was able to since I have a camera with a zoom lens. When I passed by he said 'hi' and something about free pizza in a few days.
  A coworker spoke of scaring an actor at a haunted house, somehow that doesn't surprise me when he's multi talented and mischievious. I still need to figure out where I will be going to a haunted house this year. This coworkers did suggest one where he knows the performers, as he is a theater man. I also had a date in the evening, some dinner. It was nice seeing another tape-delayed episode of 'history detectives', the 3 segments were about a Civil War tintype picture, a ledger from the early days of Western movies, and land ownership in Harlem.

No comments:

Post a Comment