Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Colgate Travel Toothpaste

   I went to get some Colgate travel toothpaste at Target tonight as I plan on traveling soon. It's annoying how airport security is afraid of something like toothpaste. Thankfully a college roommate said the travel size was available in many stores, and I found it for just under a dollar. I've still been using the travel-size toothbrush from earlier, but I junked it when I got this new 'companion pack' as it was due for replacement anyway. I decided to go with the same color, green, my favorite. Though I like blue as well, as blue tends to go with most things. I did check the food aisles at the store, and yes there is some beer and wine there but not a lot.
   After my errand running I made my way over to the comedy club. I liked the Seattle comic as show closer, he did one about a mom mis-pronouncing words when reading a children's book. I can relate to this, and even said so after the show. I arrived late but the show hadn't started yet, there are times when the show doesn't start on time for reasons I am not always aware of.
   At work some flyers were waiting for me about wearing red for a group picture on Valentine's Day. There was also a card about spotting the warning signs of a heart attack, and a word find. I got the word find finished and submitted right away, along with a self nomination for the Communications Council. For the council, I had to wait until my boss was available to sign off on it. The word finds don't take long, based on past experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment