Sunday, February 10, 2013

Credit Reporting on '60 Minutes'

   I watched 2 episodes of  'Little House on The Prairie' about Chicago with my date in the afternoon. It was about an adopted son of Mr. Edwards moving there to become a newspaper writer. We went out to walk the dog and that was all we ended up doing, along with snow removal. We decided to wait on seeing a museum exhibit due to the weather. Hard to say how much snow fell, but it was wet when I was brushing it off my car. The snow stopped after a while but I said I wanted to get going before it started again, and it did in the early evening on the drive back. I liked watching '60 Minutes' as I hadn't in a while. There was two features I liked, didn't see all of the first. One was about credit reporting agencies and how they make errors all of the time that usually aren't corrected even after evidence is presented. It was said that the industry isn't regulated enough. Then there was one about Daniel Day Lewis playing the lead role in 'Lincoln', likely since it has plenty of Oscar nominations. It was hard to tell what takes the place in the program now that Andy Rooney is no longer alive.
   The Grammy awards were on tonight, but I didn't start watching until I expected the news to be on but the show ran over by about 30 minutes. I thought about renting a movie from Redbox but I didn't give myself enough time to watch one tonight since I wanted to get errand running done first like grocery shopping. There are a few that interest me, but it can wait when I have the time to watch it right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment