Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It's Raining Men

   At the comedy club tonight, a performer was onstage and spoke of being gay. So the techie decided to play 'It's Raining Men' when he left the stage. Also notable with the music was hearing part of 'Who's That Chick' by David Guetta and Rihanna. I like the line about 'I just want to dance, I don't really care'. Much like 'Live Your Life', which Rihanna did with T.I., it resonated with me hearing the sentiment as I needed to get to the point where I don't really care what others think. And I have to live my life for me and nobody else.
    I liked hearing the Seattle comic much like I did last night, he did a joke about dumb people trying to compare themselves to successful famous people like Bill Gates and Tom Edison.
   I'm watching Jay Leno and he just interviewed basketball Hall of Famer Charles Barkley. Then it went to a soil conservationist who was good at making free throws. He made 27 in a half minute, Barkley made 10. Musical guest is Jewel, but it sounds like a song I've heard before, 'Foolish Games'. It was in a Batman movie over a decade ago.
   I took three shopping carts back to the grocery store after I was at the comedy club, and made another visit to the recycle bin as well. I wanted to get a book-ordering catalog in there, and to make it worth my while I decided to see what else I could send there. Saw a catalog for junior college classes and it was from over a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment