Thursday, February 28, 2013

Doritos Chips After Laundry

   At work we had another meeting, in the afternoon. It was to announce how a new committee works and who will be on it. I threw my hat in the ring and wasn't picked. I later emailed and said I deserved an explanation. The interest period was extended and I was one of the few who expressed interest initially. There was some cake after the meeting, I had a piece. The meeting didn't last long, about 30 minutes.
   I did laundry tonight. I was running out of clean clothes so it was time. I went a little longer than typical but probably got more of my money's worth. I wanted to get potato chips while doing laundry but was afraid of getting locked out of the laundromat. This has happened before, when arriving close to closing time. So I stayed inside until I was done and got a small bag of Doritos at a nearby grocery store for 50 cents. I read some more in Jack Kerouac's 'On The Road', two chapters. I am moving right along with it, three quarters done now. I like having these small chip bags available, as it helps with weight control since they are smaller servings. Didn't see anyone while at the laundromat except for somebody who showed up to use the change machine. I saw one washer still had wash in it, including some blue jeans.
   I saw two 'Big Bang Theory' episodes tonight. The syndicated rerun was about a feud between Sheldon and Penny, where she was banished due to his 'three strikes' rule. The first-run episode was also about a feud, between Sheldon and Howard. It was over a parking spot Sheldon doesn't use as he doesn't have a car. I liked the syndicated rerun more. Also liked the 'Simpsons' rerun as it was an episode with gangsters, including my favorite, Johnny Tightlips. Krusty was trying to get his daughter's musical instrument back after gambling it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment