Thursday, June 2, 2016

california scents air freshener

tonight I did the long walk around the neighborhood and I ended up at the car wash. there were some air fresheners inside next to the dollar bill changers, from California scents and it said 'free'. it depicts a palm tree. I will put it in my car. it was nice to find some change there as well, 17 cents. a dime a nickel and 2 pennies. among the trash found, there was a polo ralph lauren shirt, short sleeve, it was blue. well before I got to the 'turnaround point' I was in dire need of a bathroom. thankfully I found a restaurant on the route, and I was able to get in and out from the side door without having to talk to anyone. it is what I prefer. kind of like when I wanted pictures of a post office that was closing, it had depictions of different ways of delivering mail like a biplane. I said 'be quick and be gone'. as expected, the walk was much easier after going to the bathroom. then I went on to a super-America and had a roller grill item, a chili dog. love those loyalty programs.
   I watched 2 'big bang theory' episodes tonight. syndicated rerun was when Sheldon and the guys went to the north pole. prime time episode was when Sheldon's grandma visited.


No comments:

Post a Comment