Wednesday, June 22, 2016

loss payee

I called my insurance company this morning to let them know I had changed cars. so it also meant letting them know who the loss payee is as it is a 4-year loan. I got a proof of insurance card emailed to me so I made a copy and put it in my car tonight. I have been a little paranoid about how long it might take for the license plate stickers but I checked what was on the back glass and it said it was good for 21 days, so through the end of the month and into the next one.
   I got plenty done at the office, despite another meeting to attend. I got more of the letters out and I am nearly caught up with it. we got out chipotle orders at midday, and I ate about half of the chips and can eat the other half the next day. I got a burrito bowl and had water as the drink, the water part is typical with what I do.
   I performed at the comedy club tonight, and ended with one about the alice in chains song at the burlesque show. I also did ones about attending a lynx game, buying a car, the simpsons, internet dating, and attending an alumni event. it seemed like a fairly short list, but at least I am on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment