Sunday, June 12, 2016

stuck in reverse

I got started fairly early on my errand running today as I wanted to get to the twins baseball game, which started at 1pm. but fate intervened. first thing was to turn in change and deposit the amount I savings at my bank, I got $12.13. this time the value of the pennies was more than the nickels. but as I was leaving my car got stuck in reverse. I shut it off and then can't get it started again. so I had to call for a tow and asked for bobby and steve's as they have a location in Minneapolis just blocks from the twins stadium. after my car and I arrived, I did have some godfather's pizza and a vanilla shake. the it was off to the twins game, my first of the season. the twins lost to the boston red sox 15-4, it was 4-0 boston after one inning and 5-4 boston after 7 innings. I see one red sox game a season as my favorite movie is 'good will hunting' and this helps me remember this fact. I got a standing room ticket for $20, and it was fine just walking around the stadium for the entire game. most of the lower level was shielded from the sun. and I took advantage of the free water available, in paper cups that looked like the same kind one serves snow cones in. my car is not ready yet so I had to find another way home, and was pleased that it was just a buck 75 to take light rail and then transfer to a bus. I had to pay the fare myself as I didn't have my bus pass with me, left it at home.
   in the evening I ate at taco bell and then got groceries, and briefly spoke with who may have been the manager about the problem with the locked bathroom the previous night.

No comments:

Post a Comment