Tuesday, June 28, 2016

minneapolis city council meeting

I attended the Minneapolis city council meeting this evening, as there was an item about development near one of the comedy clubs I frequent. many of my friends spoke on behalf of the club. looks like the developer is still going to the allowed to do what they want.
   I did a half day at work so I could attend. I wanted to  make the most of my time off so I did do some other things before heading to city council chambers. I had lunch once I got home, then went to south st. paul on a fact finding mission about the Charlie brown and snoopy statues from the pharmacy that closed last year. I was given some tourist information by the city government office. I wanted to get a movie returned to the library early on, but I didn't get around to it until the end of the night as I wanted to be on time for things. it went fine performing, as I got to everything on my list except one item. I covered things like paranoid, buying CDs over the weekend, and the two DVDs I watched.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment