Monday, June 13, 2016

the part was found

I had a voicemail from the mechanic this morning on my office phone. I responded once I found my password and found out the part was found for my car. but it sounds like it may be more trouble than it is worth to get it running again. I was told an email would be sent telling me what the car is worth, compared to the estimated repair bill, but it did not arrive. and I started thinking in terms of accepting this car has met 'the end of the road'. I asked my boss about taking time off for car shopping this week, and was told Thursday isn't good as my tag-team partner is out that day. so Wednesday or Friday should be fine. I did post a facebook message asking if anyone would like to help me find the best deal possible, but no responses yet. I posted more photos to my facebook albums as well, 15 in all, including to the one about emerson hough as I did find two more movie posters, covered wagon and north of 36. four were posted to the Charlie brown and snoopy album, including one of the postage stamp honoring the Christmas special. so that takes care of most of those from the CDs I had done in January and February. still may be more to upload from the disc I did this month.
   I didn't go to the clubs tonight when I knew it would be harder to get around without my car. but I found other things to do, like fall asleep before a 'big bang theory' rerun was over. eventually I got up and took a long walk around the neighborhood, and stopped at a super-America for dinner. I did pick up some coins along the way that went into my change bank, 10 cents, a nickel and 5 pennies. I tried to get toilet paper tonight as I am on my last roll but wanted to avoid using my card for a small purchase so I will try again at Walgreen downtown close to my workplace.
   I was getting frustrated at the office as it sounded like just one copier was working. it meant more delays on getting the payoff report submitted. it meant no letters were done, but hopefully I can get caught up on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment