Monday, June 20, 2016

order cab, send text message

I picked up my car at the dealer tonight after work but it was more of a chore than expected. I called a number found on a cab and found out it was easier to send a text message to order one. I don't like text when I have a small keyboard. I got over there but the driver needed help finding it even though he mapquested it on his smart phone. I got them the check and  got the keys, then it was home so I could get things into the car that had been in the previous one. I really wanted to empty those two gym bags, they had been full for nearly a week. then it was eventually on to the performance venue where I did more stories about one car breaking down and shopping for another one.
   at work it was a rough day, a long one. what probably didn't help was how much time that was needed to sign the rest of the papers for the loan with the credit union. it was definitely way more than the 15 minutes I was told. but thankfully it is all done now, as I was getting frazzled. probably didn't help that I largely skipped lunch as I was so busy. notable about this car on firsts was the song. it was 'just like fire' by pink, playing on the car radio. and the first place I stopped at was a super-America as I wanted the evening meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment