Sunday, June 26, 2016

dumb and dumber movie

I watched a DVD copy of the movie 'dumb and dumber' this evening, it was on loan from the library. happy meal had spoke of it after a show on Friday and told myself I should see it. it proves I may be too smart for my own good as I predicted one joke in it. this movie was funny on some level though, as being dumb gets them into a jam and then it gets them out of a jam. I like road movies, and this can be considered  a road movie. it is all right, even though I usually don't go watch movies that arwe full of stupid humor. I does look a little dated now, with seeing TWA at the airport, since that airline no longer exists. same is true with pay phones.
   the day started early with going to a pancake breakfast at a car dealer in south st. paul, for the kaposia says festival. I got plenty of pictures there. then it was on to cheapo records, as I wanted to see if I could find a selena Gomez CD, and I did find the new one, which incudes 'same old love'. it was one of three, also got one by nicki minaj, and another simpsons CD. I had to do laundry, and by then it was midday so I went across the road to have lunch at super-America, and I needed change for doing laundry anyway. I liked talking to a man who said 'nice car' as I was about to leave, he said he flew for the air force, specifically state department, VIPs. by then it was time to go to the comedy club and perform, and one joke I did was hearing the def leppard song 'pour some sugar on me' while driving back from the pancake feed. some others were about the recent car purchase. then on to sports authority as I wanted to see their liquidation sale. I got a baseball, and two pairs of socks. I watched the simpsons, had seen the episode where marge goes to jail for being a bad parent, then I ate at subway. I will regret not talking to somebody attractive there for a while, can't afford to keep wasting perfectly good opportunities at dating. confidence should be there, just make it automatic. 'hi, what is your name, want to have a drink sometime?' then I watched the movie, and then I saw something weird in my neighborhood. there were some stuffed animals in a grocery store cart, one I think was tigger from 'Winnie the pooh' and another was from angry birds. I got a picture of it after I took them out of the cart and sent the cart back to the grocery store. I found a nice hat nearby and put it on tigger's head for the picture.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment