Thursday, June 30, 2016

the ball came back

i did the long walk around the neighborhood after watching 'big bang theory' tonight. mostly the typical trash was found, along with a kid's shoe, that was put into the bag and then in a trash bin at a super-America. also notable was seeing a baseball, likely from a nearby little league game. but it was across the road from the field. so I threw it back, and it hit a tree so it came back across the road. I tried again and this time it stayed over as it didn't hit a tree. no game was in progress at the time. I also liked finding plenty of pull tabs from cans, that will be put in the donation box at work. and then there's the coins, as usual a good idea to check the car wash. I walked away with 38 cents, a quarter, dime, and 3 pennies.
   I did call the dental office this afternoon after calling my insurance provider this morning, hated hacing to do the leg work but had no choice as the dental office has fumbled around with it for over 3 months. looks like there finally will be some action on it.
   I watched 2 episodes of 'big bang theory'. syndicated reun explained why the elevator is broken, and the prime time episode was about raj getting an expensive gift from Emily. it was also about a patent application, and Sheldon was still being annoying with howard.


No comments:

Post a Comment