Tuesday, June 21, 2016

reading material and coffee

I saw the attorney in the evening when riding the bus home. I liked hearing about what she did with her husband recently in new ulm when they stayed at a B and B, a vacation from their young kids. she said what both of them needed was reading material and coffee. some of the places mentioned I had been to before, like the former post office which is now a museum. along with schell's brewery, and the winery. I said I hope to make it not just for Oktoberfest this year but also at another event where they fire the cannons, as I haven't seen that yet.
   I am still dealing with paperwork on the car transition. I registered the previous one as sold with the state online earlier today. I still need to cash the check from selling it for scrap. the other thing is to notify my insurance company and tell them about needing to change what car is on the policy. and of course list the loss payee as the credit union.
   I did make it to the performance venue tonight, and covered various subjects in my set. some were about what I had been doing that cause me to miss this open-mic a few times recently. so I did ones about my motel 6 experience, and attending a Lynx basketball game. others were about e-harmony matches, and ordering beer at the alumni event. I even quote song lyrics, from 'same old love' by selena Gomez. I was on shortly after the fancy comic, and I referred to how he has seamless transitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment