Sunday, June 12, 2016

free stadium tour tickets

as usual, it was worth it to read the paper. I read Friday's Minneapolis paper and it reminded me of what I had heard about recently, how there would be free tickets to tour the new Vikings stadium this summer. I have mine now for a sunday afternoon in July. I see it as doing the Vivian maier thing, getting as many pictures as I can.
   I performed at the donut show this afternoon, and I started off with why I wasn't calling my dad. it was in reference to the visit in des moines a week ago. another was about a verbal sparring partner, somebody I am matching wits with at work, the stickie bit.
  my car is still in the shop, and I walked over to check on it after the show. I got my empty change bank out of the car and took it home with me on the light rail, a reminder of where the car broke down of course.
   I started hearing about the nightclub shooting in Orlando online and through my facebook news feed this morning, and in many ways going to be among friends at the comedy show was the right thing to do. international falls said she didn't want to be at home watching the news, and I agreed on that one.
   I added another 'ring of honor' photo this evening, it included soap opera and a tall comic who I think has done a bit about looking like a basketball player. it got 20 likes, which was nice. I added some others, hadn't uploaded photos to facebook in four months. there was six total photos added, two were from opera singer's shows. two were from podcasts, and the sixth was a movie poster, 'ship of souls', a 1925 film based on an emerson hough novel. I originally started writing so I could tell people about this author, so it made sense to add it. this is one of five movie posters, still need to add the others, they are on an earlier disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment