Friday, September 23, 2016

bachelor party at concert

I went to a bachelor party tonight at triple rock in Minneapolis. opera singer was the guest of honor, and I arrived before he did. I spoke with a man wearing a Minneapolis Moline before then, as it reminded me of going to tractor shows with my dad. the first band was all right, I liked their song about being on the same page. the second band had a frontman who  was wearing a trench coat, and his guitar was shiny blue. it said 'minneapolis' and had the area code, 612, on it as well, under the strings. I was getting tired so I left in the intermission. the guest of honor admitted to being drunk, as a way of explaining why he kept hugging me. I said I don't mind, as i would have liked being hugged more often when I was young.
   I was double booked tonight. the first show I attended was a comedy show at a micro-brewery, and I got stage time there. first time I had been there in a while.
   I have been monitoring the news about the flooding in iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment