Thursday, September 8, 2016

ria money transfer

tonight I got off the bus and noticed there was a tent in my neighborhood that said 'ria money transfer', also the Spanish translation. so I went out on a fact-finding mission and found there was food available, celebrating the independence of an african nation, or the new year, hard to tell based on what was told or heard from a microphone. I hadn't heard of this organization, but they had water bottles available. I turned them down as I already have plenty of water bottles. the food was good, the meat appeared to be beef in chunks, and rice, some salad, and bread. I had some bottled water to go with it. there was a 'bouncy castle' for the kids, and it did remind me of what I have seen before with national night out. I have an 'after-work routine' that includes checking email, so I went back when I was satisfied with my progress. also since the rerun of 'big bang theory' I had seen before, when howard returns home after being in space. the prime time episode I had seen before as well, where Sheldon still was condescending when offering a gift to howard and Bernadette. then I spent some time on youtube, and found my set from the comedy marathon earlier this year, hadn't seen it yet. then I ventured out again and did a long walk around my neighborhood. I found the typical trash, which was tossed in a bin along the way, and two pennies, which went into my change bank.
  this was an easier day at work all-around, lower volume on all things I do. I did a refresher course on special requests since my 'work spouse' is taking on another role and needed to hand off these duties to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment