Friday, September 16, 2016

dark side of the moon, pink floyd

I went to a burlesque show tonight and one of the musical numbers was 'dark side of the moon' by pink Floyd. I had heard this song many times before, I recalled the line 'and everyday the paperboy brings more' well. also common in this song is mention of a lunatic. I also liked hearing 'SOB' by the night sweats as  a musical number. the dancer held up some signs during that one. they said 'divorce' and 'self loathing' and were then torn up.
   first event I went to tonight was a high school football game. north st. paul was playing tartan, and when I arrived tartan was up 13-0 early in the 2nd quarter. I left when the game was put into a weather delay due to lightning early in the 4th quarter, tartan was up 34-13 by then so my guess is the outcome of the game was a tartan win.
   at the office, I had to cover for my cohort so it was busier than typical for a Friday. there was over 200 new titles, but I found a way to get them all perfected and filed by the end of the day.
   the Filipino man said his daughter's 5th birthday is this weekend. I happened to hear his voice in the hall when he was hanging signs, directing people around the floor like the signs at a museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment