Tuesday, September 13, 2016

i don't even know your name, alan jackson

tonight at the performance venue I thought of the alan Jackson song 'I don't even know your name' when a patron asked if another patron was my spouse. and I said how we don't know each other's names. I recalled the video for this song, comedian jeff Foxworthy is in it. the song about buying a mercury (car) is another one I recall well by alan Jackson. it was also nice to talk with what appeared to be an employee who was having dinner, he said he liked my mention of 'growing up in a cauldron of verbal abuse' and I said I tag many of my jokes this way, how I wish I was making that up. he spoke of being a musician and boxer, and had a Cambodian flag pinned to his denim jacket. he gave me a card or sticker, that must have been the name of the music act he is in. also notable about the show was mr. pibb giving mention of my blog there but not the address, after I said I liked a joke about a knife and arby's. fargo Moorhead had a good one about how he is married, taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment