Wednesday, September 7, 2016

soccer ball in cart

I get back from performing tonight and I noticed a soccer ball in a shopping cart in my neighborhood. so I took a picture of it. I see weird things like this all the time and I want to remember them. but I knew I couldn't spend too much time on it as I needed to go to the bathroom.
   it went well performing, I spoke of things like my boss explaining why he said 'my precious'. and my payout from fringe. and the 'me myself and i' song. or how I learned an office colleague is an ex-new Yorker after sending a postcard to someone else. and what I saw in sauk centre. or how I may have a good match from internet dating for a change. or getting a haircut. and the music I heard at grunge night at the saints game. I liked seeing some people I hadn't seen in a while, one of them was a rapper. I said it would be nice to see another one of his shows. he got a business card once he heard I have a blog. I liked a song he performed tonight that sounded like an auto-bio, about things like what didn't seem fair in his upbringing. but performing was a saving grace. of course I am paraphrasing here. I found it to be relatable.


No comments:

Post a Comment